Saturday, September 26, 2009

I hate myself

by: ben

Insecurity happens when you start looking
for what you do not have.
But faithfulness happens when you start thanking God
for what you already have.

Though I don’t have you now as mine
but I find you here in my heart
Since the day we both felt love and shared our dreams
A new life had started but it comes now to an end.

I thought these feelings will be forever
And promised to never ever leave each other
Why do you have to go away
And leave me this way?

This precious heart is restless,
It doesn’t beat anymore to love
This wonderful mind is fruitless
It doesn’t think anymore to adore

I was trapped into this foolish love
Poisoned by the promises of eternity
Captured with a wonderful voice
And trodden with a sweet smile

When will I find happiness
and peace in my heart?
I am tired of this life
I hate myself now
I hate myself being this way.